Sunday, August 26, 2012


The Beauty of
 Reality 
khickz_2011



I always have this question in mind,
does every one love nature?
Maybe yes,maybe no depending on how they look at it.
But for me who was born with a heart on nature are very much in love on it.


The amazing trees that scattered around,wild plants and flowers,animals,mountains,rivers,oceans are natures beauty 
that makes me excited to explore,to look something new,
and something different.

I am really a nature lover
I appreciate every single thing it brings.
The simple sound it makes,the noise when the birds sung,
the swinging of the trees,
the wind blows and everything that really freshen my mind.
That's why i always let my mind and heart to be with nature 
every time thing doesn't go as
what i expected and i am so disappointed to the fact that 
everything goes wrong for me.
Nature is very important to me it is as if i couldn't live without its presence
Hoping that it has the same effect to every one
Trying to appreciate what the real beauty is and be contented on it is the best.
Nature---it is the most valuable creation i have ever seen.
But can we keep it that way?
Make sense...
Let us enjoy its beauty now that we have all the chances
Who knows it doesn't look the same in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment